Legal challenges and opportunities come in many forms and often have complex, far-ranging implications. As a result, the decisions you make in handling those challenges and opportunities are of critical importance. Our attorneys are experienced in analyzing and addressing such matters so that your interests are protected and maximized in a strategic, efficient and economical manner.
Highly Experienced, Practical And Effective Representation
Our cohesive team of Stockton, California, area attorneys brings vision and balance to all matters we confront on behalf of our clients. Each of our named partners has more than 20 years of experience in his chosen areas of practice. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the utmost in attentive service aligned with our clients' most important objectives. Simply stated, Shore, McKinley & Conger, LLP, is a full-service law firm where results and relationships matter.
We are accomplished counselors, advisory resources, negotiators and litigators, highly regarded by our professional peers and active in community leadership. Our areas of clear, long-standing strength include:
- Business and commercial law services ranging from entity selection and contract matters to ongoing counsel for employers, representation in high-value disputes and all aspects of business dissolution
- Comprehensive wealth and estate planning, as well as probate and estate administration services
- Personal injury and wrongful death representation after serious car accidents and other traumatic, life-altering events
- Family law, including advocacy in divorce at any level of conflict or complexity
- Land Use and Real Estate Development: we represent clients in all aspects of land use, real estate development and environmental law
- Appellate Advocacy: including post-trial counsel, writs, pre-judgement appeals, trial court writs and mandamus
Turn To Us For Focused Legal Guidance And Innovative Solutions
Having served the Central Valley region and Bay Area for many decades, we take pride in a reputation for skill and integrity that earns our firm frequent referrals from other lawyers and current clients. We are here to provide extensive legal knowledge and forthright guidance through each phase of your business development and for each generation of your family.
To meet with an attorney best qualified to address your unique needs, please call or email us and request a consultation.