Legal challenges and opportunities come in many forms and often have complex, far-reaching implications. The decisions you make in handling those challenges and opportunities are of critical importance. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for helping clients protect their best interests in matters of personal injury, family law, and business and commercial law. If you face a complex challenge requiring the help of a proven attorney, schedule a consultation at our full-service law firm in Stockton, CA, today.
Why Choose Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP?
Each of our named partners has more than 20 years of experience in their unique areas of practice. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the utmost in attentive service aligned with our clients' most important objectives. Simply stated, Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP, is a firm where results and relationships matter.
Our Areas of Clear, Long-standing Strength
We are accomplished counselors, advisory resources, negotiators, and litigators, highly regarded by our professional peers and active in community leadership. Our practice areas include:
- Business and commercial law services ranging from entity selection and contract matters to ongoing counsel for employers, representation in high-value disputes and all aspects of business dissolution.
- Comprehensive wealth and estate planning, as well as probate and estate administration services.
- Personal injury and wrongful death representation after serious car accidents and other traumatic, life-altering events.
- Family law, including advocacy in divorce at any level of conflict or complexity, as well as negotiation of child custody.
- Land use and real estate development representation for clients in all aspects of land use, real estate development, and environmental law.
- Appellate advocacy, including post-trial counsel, writs, pre-judgment appeals, trial court writs, and mandamus.
Get the Representation You Need after a Car Accident
Over two million people are injured in motor vehicle accidents each year in the U.S., according to the CDC. In many cases, these accidents are easily avoidable: drivers who speed, violate traffic signals, or drive under the influence often know the danger they put everyone in and take the risk anyway.
If you have been left with monumental medical bills in the wake of a car accident, we may be able to help you get financial compensation from the responsible parties.
Don't Go into a Child Custody Alone
Divorce or separation does not affect just you and your partner: it also has a huge impact on any children you have. Negotiating child custody is rarely simple. While some separating couples can agree upon an arrangement that prioritizes your children's best interests, the discussion can quickly become fraught.
Hiring a family lawyer to represent you and your child's interests in the conversation can be a huge asset, especially if your spouse has their own attorney.
Turn to Us for Focused Legal Guidance and Innovative Solutions
Having served the Central Valley region and Bay Area for many decades, we take pride in our reputation for skill and integrity that earns our firm frequent referrals from other lawyers and current clients. We are here to provide extensive legal knowledge and forthright guidance through each phase of your business development and for each generation of your family. To meet with an attorney, schedule a consultation today.
Accomplishments and Recognitions