Dennis Shore is the special counsel at Shore, McKinley & Conger in Stockton, CA. He is a graduate of the University of California-Davis and the University of the Santa Clara Law School and holds an AV Preeminent – 5.0 out of 5.0 peer review rating.
Mr. Shore started the Consumer Fraud Division of the San Joaquin District Attorney’s Office in 1975. Since leaving that office, he has focused on Civil Litigation with an emphasis on business, commercial, real estate, estates and trusts, and personal injury litigation.
Dennis Shore has had extensive trial experience in both bench and jury trials and he has handled many complex litigation cases.
Dennis Shore has had extensive trial experience in both bench and jury trials and he has handled many complex litigation cases. Mr. Shore is also a certified mediator of the San Joaquin County Civil Mediation Program. He has served as a Judge Pro Tem on the committee to review the San Joaquin County Superior Court Rules and was a member of the Consuelo Callahan Inn of Court where he has been on the executive committee for many years.
Mr. Shore is also active in the community affairs including Rotary, Temple Israel, and the Dameron Hospital Foundation where he currently serves as president. His hobbies include golf, music, classic cars, and woodworking.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Business and Commercial Litigation
- 20% Real Estate Litigation
- 20% Estates and Trusts Litigation
- 5% Personal Injury Litigation
- 5% Transactional
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1974
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California< >J.D. - 1974 Honors: Phi Alpha Delta
- Honors: Associate Editor, Santa Clara Lawyer, 1974
- University of California-Davis, Davis, California< >B.A.Honors: Dean's List Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
- San Joaquin County Civil Litigation Group, Member
- Counsel M. Callahan Inn of Court Executive Committee, Member
- Dameron Hospital Foundation, Executive Committee
- San Joaquin Bar Association Board of Governors, Past Member
- Past Judge Pro Tem
- Phi Alpha Delta, 1971 - 2014
- Inn of Court, 2007
Past Employment Positions
- Shore, McKinley & Conger, and predecessor firms, Partner, 1999 - 2014
- Law Office of Dennis Shore, Sole Practitioner, 1998 - 1999
- San Joaquin County, Deputy District Attorney, 1975 - 1979
- Kappa Sigma
Contact Dennis Shore
Please call us at (209) 477-8171 or send us a message online to schedule a personal consultation with Dennis Shore.