Megan Galarneau is an associate attorney with the firm, whose practice focuses on wealth and estate planning, business succession planning, probate, trust law, business law and Medi-Cal planning.
In 2007, Ms. Galarneau graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies. In 2011, she earned her Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law where she served as an Editor of the Santa Clara Law Review. Ms. Galarneau was admitted to practice in California in 2011.
Ms. Galarneau belongs to the San Joaquin County and American Bar Associations, as well as the State Bar of California. Ms. Galarneau serves on the boards of a number of community organizations, including the World of Wonders Science Museum, Young Professionals of Lodi and San Joaquin County Bar Association Women Lawyers Section.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 50% Wealth and Estate Planning
- 25% Trust Administration and Probate
- 20% Business Law, Succession Planning
- 5% Medi-Cal Planning
- California, 2011
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Law Review: Santa Clara Law Review, Research Editor, 2009 - 2011
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Interdisciplinary Studies
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Women Lawyers, Executive Committee
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- World of Wonders Science Museum, Board Member
- Young Professionals of Lodi, Chair
- Leadership Lodi, Class of 2016