Starting and maintaining a business is a significant undertaking that should be approached carefully and with a strong support system.
The commercial and business lawyers at Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP, in Stockton, CA, can support your business and help you strategically address any challenges or opportunities.
So why should you hire a business lawyer?
A Business Lawyer Can Provide the Support You Need
In today's complex, intensely competitive marketplace, it is more important than ever for business owners and stakeholders to have trustworthy legal counsel that is always just a phone call away. From early-stage business planning to partnership or corporate dissolution and every step in between, our law firm is a proven resource.
As your company develops, a commercial or business lawyer can assist with mergers and acquisitions, business formation, contract and lease review, and many more important processes. Our team understands the financial and personal investment you have made and can provide the passionate, tireless representation you may need in business or commercial litigation.
Services We Offer
We have built many long-standing, productive relationships with entrepreneurs and business leaders across the spectrum of Bay Area commerce. Whether you are primarily engaged in agriculture or technology, real estate or medical services, hospitality, retail merchandising or another pursuit, our Stockton-based business lawyers are exceptionally equipped to help you with:
- All aspects of business structure and entity formation, including registration and essential, ongoing record keeping and reporting needs for your partnership, limited liability company or corporation
- Drafting, review and negotiations associated with all types of business agreements, including contracts and commercial leases
- An employment lawyer at our firm can handle concerns faced by employers, ranging from the development and implementation of employee manuals, policies and best practices to defense of your interests when employees allege discrimination, wage and hour violations or other wrongdoing
- Business and commercial litigation and other forms of dispute resolution arising from contract breaches, problematic real estate transactions, allegations of unfair competition, disputes between partners and a vast range of other situations
If a problem or opportunity involves your business, our accomplished legal team has the perspective and resources to help you deal with it effectively. In addition to our prowess within the field of commercial law, we have complementary strengths in wealth and estate planning at all levels.
At Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP, each named partner has more than 20 years of wide-ranging practice experience, with business and commercial law as key focus areas. Our attorneys bring strengths in taxation, asset protection, and other specific concerns. We work closely with each client to tailor services to your unique needs.
Our team understands the financial and personal investment you have made and can provide the passionate, tireless representation you may need in business or commercial litigation.
Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP
Our firm has been representing clients in a wide range of practice areas for over 20 years. We are trusted across generations and are recognized by various prestigious organizations, including:
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Our team is ready to assist in most legal challenges that you may encounter throughout your lifetime. To schedule a consultation, call us at (209) 477-8171 or contact us online.