A motor vehicle accident attorney with Shore, McKinley & Conger, LLP in Stockton, CA, can protect your rights if you have been injured due to a motorist's negligence. These cases can be very complex, and collecting due compensation for your losses requires proven legal expertise. Our team of attorneys is trusted across generations, and can illustrate the full extent of your losses in order to help you recover the restitution you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
These cases can be very complex, and collecting due compensation for your losses requires proven legal expertise.
You May be Entitled to a Variety of Damages
Personal injury and property damage are just two losses that can result from a motor vehicle accident. Other damages include:
- Lost work time
- Compromised ability to work
- Vehicle storage
- Property damage to items inside the vehicle
- Pain and suffering
No one deserves to suffer a compromised quality of life due to another party's negligent actions. Our attorneys are prepared to fight for the compensation necessary to help you rebuild your life in the wake of an accident.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Every type of motor vehicle accident involves unique circumstances, and can even involve liability beyond that of the person driving the vehicle that caused the accident. Our attorneys are well versed in every type of motor vehicle accident:
- Car Accidents: Our attorneys have extensive experience helping victims of car accidents by gathering evidence at the scene of the accident and elsewhere to prove liability. Particular types of car accidents, such as sports utility vehicle (SUV) rollovers, are notoriously dangerous.
- Trucking Accidents: These disastrous accidents involving large commercial trucks can have life-changing ramifications. Our attorneys can determine if the driver, the trucking company, the truck manufacturer, and other parties were responsible for your losses. Our understanding of both federal and state trucking regulations allows us to gather all pertinent evidence in your case.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists are especially vulnerable to injury on the road. You can trust our lawyers to fight for the extensive compensation necessary to cover the often devastating medical expenses required following these accidents, and to resume the quality of life you deserve.
- DUI Accidents: You may be able to pursue punitive damages in addition to other damages in your DUI accident case, and we have vast experience building cases that ensure the maximum compensation for our clients.
Preparing for Your Consultation
Following an accident, your first priorities should be securing necessary medical attention and informing the police. However, you should not speak to the other motorist or their insurance company until you have reached out to us. Simply tell these parties that they should speak to your attorney. During your free consultation with us, be sure to bring any evidence you have, such as accident reports, medical reports, and pictures from the accident.
We Are Here for You
Our firm is passionate about helping those who have been injured and experienced other losses due to another party's negligence. Contact our practice today to schedule a free consultation.