Estate planning and wealth management have become more important than ever.
An estate planning attorney at Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP, can provide proactive estate planning services so that you can take control of your assets, protecting yourself and your family.
How can an estate plan protect your family's future?
Provide for Your Family
There is no way to predict exactly when you will no longer be able to support your family. An estate planning attorney at our Stockton, CA, law firm can help create a plan to distribute your assets and ensure your family has what they need in the event of disability or death.
Reduce Taxes and Hassle
Probate is a complicated process which can cost your loved one significant time and money. Taxes, court costs, and fees can eat into your legacy. Our team at Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley can devise a plan which helps your estate avoid probate completely.
Protect Your Legacy
Setting a plan in place can ensure your assets are distributed in the manner you see fit. Depending on the size of your estate, we can help you set up a trust to provide for future generations in the way that makes the most sense to you.
There are many aspects to a strong estate plan...
Why Do You Need A Lawyer?
There are many factors that must be considered in estate planning. Those who attempt to undertake estate planning on their own may not be aware of nuances or loopholes that may leave them in a vulnerable position. Complex financial circumstances or family dynamics can also lead to complications when the time comes for the division of your assets. Hiring an attorney not only ensures that every aspect can be handled appropriately and in accordance with state laws, but can ensure that your expectations are upheld.
Why Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP?
Estate planning services, along with probate and estate administration, are core areas of strength at Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP. Our attorneys bring many decades of experience together with cutting-edge knowledge of evolving laws, vital tax considerations and emerging solutions in the field. We frequently conduct seminars that provide people with the basic knowledge needed to address their unique family concerns.
Do not risk future stability by forgoing professional estate planning, we are dedicated to providing honest, transparent services.
Serving Diverse Clients
Whether you have modest property and savings or millions in assets to pass on to future generations, the skilled estate planning attorneys at our firm will provide solutions tailored to your needs and goals. We welcome opportunities to assist people who need a basic will, a power of attorney and a few other essential documents, as well as those who require cohesive, carefully structured plans comprised of multiple trusts and other innovative tools.
Our Estate Planning & Wealth Management Services
Our lawyers' knowledge and capabilities cover the full spectrum of clients' needs in this complex area of law, with a focus on:
- Wills and trusts, powers of attorney and health care planning documents
- Trust formation and administration at all levels of complexity — including issues associated with both revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, dynasty trusts, charitable trusts and foundations, IRA inheritance trusts, life insurance trusts and more
- Asset protection planning and implementation in full view of estate tax issues, Medi-Cal planning, strategic gifting strategies and other vital concerns
- Family limited partnerships (FLPs) and business succession planning
- Active management of estate plans and amendment as needed due to family law issues, the formation or dissolution of business entities and other evolving circumstances
- Probate proceedings and negotiations or litigation to resolve inheritance disputes
- Helping clients give gifts to loved ones without taxation
We can help you understand the different aspects of your estate and prepare the best arrangements.
Shore, McKinley, Conger & Jolley, LLP
Our firm has been representing clients in a wide range of practice areas for over 20 years. We are trusted across generations and are recognized by various prestigious organizations, including:
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Our team is ready to assist in most legal challenges that you may encounter throughout your lifetime. To schedule a consultation, call us at (209) 477-8171 or contact us online.