Given the complex social issues and volatile economic conditions that prevail today, highly informed estate planning and wealth management have become more important than ever. This makes your choice of a law firm to advise you, structure and maintain your estate documents extremely important as well. The attorneys at Shore, McKinley & Conger, LLP, can provide proactive estate planning services to clients Walnut Creek, Sacramento, and Stockton, CA. By taking control of your assets, we can help ensure that you and your family are protected.
Why Do You Need A Lawyer?
There are many factors that must be considered in estate planning. Those who attempt to undertake estate planning on their own may not be aware of nuances or loopholes that may leave them in a vulnerable position. Complex financial circumstances or family dynamics can also lead to complications when the time comes for the division of your assets. Hiring an attorney not only ensures that every aspect can be handled appropriately and in accordance with state laws, but can ensure that your expectations are upheld.
Why Shore, Mckinley & Conger, LLP?
Estate planning services, along with probate and estate administration, are core areas of strength at Shore, McKinley & Conger, LLP. Our attorneys bring many decades of experience together with cutting-edge knowledge of evolving laws, vital tax considerations and emerging solutions in the field. We frequently conduct seminars that provide people with the basic knowledge needed to address their unique family concerns.
Do not risk future stability by forgoing professional estate planning, we are dedicated to providing honest, transparent services.
Serving Diverse Clients
Whether you have modest property and savings or millions in assets to pass on to future generations, the skilled estate planning attorneys at our firm will provide solutions tailored to your needs and goals. We welcome opportunities to assist people who need a basic will, a power of attorney and a few other essential documents, as well as those who require cohesive, carefully structured plans comprised of multiple trusts and other innovative tools.
Our Estate Planning & Wealth Management Services
Our lawyers' knowledge and capabilities cover the full spectrum of clients' needs in this complex area of law, with a focus on:
- Wills and trusts, powers of attorney and health care planning documents
- Trust formation and administration at all levels of complexity — including issues associated with both revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, dynasty trusts, charitable trusts and foundations, IRA inheritance trusts, life insurance trusts and more
- Asset protection planning and implementation in full view of estate tax issues, Medi-Cal planning, strategic gifting strategies and other vital concerns
- Family limited partnerships (FLPs) and business succession planning
- Active management of estate plans and amendment as needed due to family law issues, the formation or dissolution of business entities and other evolving circumstances
- Probate proceedings and negotiations or litigation to resolve inheritance disputes
We can help you understand the different aspects of your estate and prepare the best arrangements.
Protecting Your Estate
Do not risk future stability by forgoing professional estate planning, we are dedicated to providing honest, transparent services. Contact us online or by phone at (207) 477-8171 to discuss your immediate needs and long-term objectives with an attorney.